Fr Matthew Charlesworth, S.J. is responsible for the technical aspects of the Library, in particular for this website, which he has customized for our purposes.
- This website is based on the latest version of the world's first free and open source library system, Koha.
- The newly catalogued books feed makes use of an RSS feed using the RSS Feed Widget by Feed Wind as described by Vinod Mishra.
- The rotating book carousel uses the Koha Coverflow Plugin from ByWater Solutions, with customizations from the Cooperative Information Network as showcased and explained by Nick Clemens. We have adapted their multiple-use example but included them in Bootstrap Tabs. Previously we tried using examples from Aaron Sakovich, Internet and Technology Services manager at Huntsville-Madison County Public Library, and earlier we used the Koha-recently-acquired-books script from Alen Vodopijevec and adapted to make use of Sebastian Kutsch's ContentFlow script.
- The default installation has been adjusted to include the CMS functionality as described in the Koha 3.22 User Manual by Nicole C. Engard.
- The web server's statistics are calculated using Bradford L. Barrett's Webalizer.
- The Twitter Feed is supplied using Twitter's Widget.
- We get our library supplies from CoverSeal.